CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 6, 2012

Not so gung ho...

A few weeks ago, I was so anxious to work in my classroom.  I wanted to think about school and plan and plan.  I even worked on setting up my room.  Most of the work was done a couple of weeks ago.  I then decided to just relax for the last couple of weeks so I'd feel rested.  The problem is now I just want to rest.  We have a parent information meeting on Wednesday for a couple of hours and Thursday all teachers are back FOR REAL.  I feel like doing nothing.  I don't know what is wrong with me.  My enthusiasm is not there.  I am not really dreading it, just not looking forward to it anymore.  I know I'll get over it, but right now, I just don't want to think about work.

No comments:

Post a Comment